Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 2: Hiragana and Katakana a-o

Today we'll be starting with Kana101's Lesson 3 from their 14 day course to learn Kana.
In my Japanese binder they are pages 12-14.

Lesson Plan for May 7th 2014:
Kana 101's Hiragana and Katakana Lesson 3.

Flash Cards for Kana a-o (10 rounds)

a-o (katakana) 25 times
a-o 20 times.

Listening board or the Hiragana song (version 2 of the song) to learn how to pronounce.

Tips: The writing sheets linked to "Writing Hiragana" will have 30 places to write the kana without help. You can change how much you want to write them based on this.
Second: The Hiragana Song makes it a little harder to sound them out without signing it. I'd recommend the listening board or an App found on the Android Market called Japanese Gojuon. Maybe even writing them out of order of the chard and pronouncing them that way. It should give you a nice little break and make it easier to learn.

My Japanese Practice: 

Lesson 3:

There isn't anything from the lesson to put here.

Flash Cards:

As this would be hard to show you that I did anything, I will be leaving this one out of all future posts. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.


Writing Katakana:



Writing Hiragana:



Listening Board:

As this would be hard to show you that I did listen, I will be leaving this one out of all future posts. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment